1. All participants must register in the management system.
2. Participants form teams inside the management system. Each team much consist no more than three members. After the application deadline, teams are not allowed to change members but can combine to form bigger teams.
3. Each team needs to appoint a leader. Team title should contain no more than 15 characters.
4. Each participant can join only one single team. Registering more than one account to join more than one team will lead to disqualification of all teams involved.
5. Teams are allowed to combine before the release of test set but not to split further. The combined team must consist no more than three members.
6. Participants are allowed to use open-source codes or tools but not any code or tool that have not been publicly released or authorized.
7. Participant are not allowed to use any external data other than the data sets provided by the organizer.7.
8. Teams can submit their prediction results anytime during the completion but no more than three times a day.
9. The organizer retains the right to use results submitted by all winning teams starting from the payment of prizes.
10. We welcome students and employees from all trades home and abroad to participate in this competition except for Mobike employees (including full-time and dispatched workers and interns).
Important note: Participants who have trouble receiving notification mails from the competition organizer are strongly recommended to check their “spam” folders.