1. All participants need to sign-up in the management system;
2. Participants can form teams of up to 10 people.
3. Each team will have a name of up to 15 characters and a designated leader;
4. Each participant can only be in one team. Any participant who joins multiple teams by signing-up multiple accounts will be instantly disqualified;
5. Participants are allowed to use open-source code or tools. Any unpublished or unauthorized code or tools are prohibited;
6. Participants are only allowed to use the dataset provided by the contest; no other data is allowed to be used;
7. Participating teams can update the validation set results during the course of the contest. Submissions are limited to 2 times per day per team. The counter resets at 8:00 am on each day.The management system will update the ranking of the teams in real time;
Important: Please be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your mailbox